About the client
I am representing a century old MNC with a diverse range of business ranging from commercial glass materials, chemicals, and sustainable environment technologies etc.
With more than 50k employees globally ,they are consistently growing and are currently looking to expand their marketing team.
You would be tasked to assist in implementing their digital & content marketing activities to raise and enhance brand awareness.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Head, your responsibilities will includes
- To work closely with management to implement & executive marketing strategies align with branding and organizational”s image
- Oversee content creation that includes website content, newsletters and credential statements to promote organization”s activities and products offering
- You will assist to manage all marketing materials, collateral and corporate gifts that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Assist in outbound marketing activities by preparing relevant marketing materials for tradeshows , conventions, seminars
- Prepare company presentation templates and assist team members in their presentation slides for external use.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver clear, accurate and consistent messaging across campaigns, activities, and product launches.
- Evaluation and reporting of defined KPIs for marketing programs, campaigns and tactics
- Other duties or tasks as assigned on an as-needed basis
Skills and experience required
- Min 1 year of B2B Marketing experience with content & digital marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms with some experience in design and publishing software
- Excellent organizational abilities and the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)