Marketing Communications Manager
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2022.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Communications Manager to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for all marketing and communication programs across a myriad of platforms. You will be managing one direct report.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of pre and post marketing campaigns
- Execute and establish the Corporate Communications Strategy
- Oversee the marketing of advertising spaces to maximize the organization’s revenue
- Liaise with the corporate team to maximise communications exposure
- Plan, manage and execute online content production and scheduling on all media platforms
- Liaison with media agencies, suppliers and partners.
- Overseeing all internal & external communications
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 5 years of marketing communications experience within the hospitality or real estate sector
- Prior people-management experience will be required
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.