Their international markets have a significant expansion opportunity, with a consumer penetration focus, category creation and expansion, and new market expansion. They are investing for growth both in marketing direct to consumer, proactively building an omni-channel approach including online and developing the best distributor partnerships while flexing to embrace relevant and meaningful adjacent categories.
about the job
- This role is a change agent for the firm’s Marketing organization and will get to lead the Marketing team consisting of the consumer healthcare, pharmaceutical and retail businesses, overseeing SG and MY.
- Spearhead strategies to support a wide portfolio of businesses and develop innovative and creative means to serve differentiated markets ranging from direct to indirect customers depending on the products offered in each business unit.
- Lead and develop overall marketing capabilities and build strong collaboration and alignment with external and internal key stakeholders (clients, local, cluster and regional cross functional team) to ensure brand strategy aligns with overall vision and business objectives.
- Take lead, recommend and design strategic brand development in line with evolving technology and trends in the healthcare sector incorporating both traditional and digital marketing
- Provide strategic direction in overall planning, administering, and managing day to day activities and internal commercial process
skills & requirements
- Highly Entrepreneurial driven role
- Min. Degree in Business / Marketing / related field within the consumer healthcare sector / FMCG Sector
- At least 10-12 years previous experience in business, marketing and data analytics roles with a track
- record of producing insights and strategies that directly improve commercial success
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. (EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )