- World renowned audio electronics company
- Responsible for supporting and executing events and their marketing campaigns
about the company
Our client is a leading Global Audio Electronics firm with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to design and engineer the highest quality of products and solutions to consumers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for organising and carrying out promotional events for the company while also driving the company’s marketing initiatives.
- Lead the execution of marketing projects and major events, ensuring its success while making sure brand guidelines are followed.
- Take charge of developing and executing targeted marketing plans to drive business growth in Singapore and beyond.
- Produce content across a variety of media platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee and drive strategic marketing initiatives.
- Innovate and experiment with marketing strategies to optimise performance.
- Manage external vendor relationships to ensure smooth coordination of marketing projects.
- Compile and analyse sales and marketing data to produce monthly reports.
skills and experience required
- Experience in organising and executing events, campaigns or roadshows is a must.
- A degree in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing or related fields, preferably in consumer electronics or FMCG market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and communication skills
This is a role where you will be expected to largely work independently. If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. For further queries, you can contact Zac at 8402 4222.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...