about the company
Our client is one of the leading single family office in Singapore. they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. They have recently invested in a hotelier business and would like the marketing manager to cover end to end marketing for the new development. This role reports directly to the director of the family office.
about the job
As the marketing manager for the family, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
- Mapping out and evolving a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Copy-writing deliverables across digital and offline channels, including websites, white papers, social media etc.
- Analyzing and making recommendations based on data, and integrating content activities within marketing campaigns.
- Developing top-tier standards, systems and practices for content creation, distribution and maintenance.
Skills and experience required
You would be an ideal candidate for this role if you are someone who has:
- Been a marketing content professional with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Had experience with creating compelling messages and successful content strategy for different target demographics.
- Previous relevant experience in industries such as financial services, fin-tech, internet, e-commerce or consulting
- A deep understanding of business goals relating to the content’s purpose, and of web analytics tools including social media tools
- Prior experience in developing content resources, and indicating SEO and version controls
- Excellent problem-solving skills, adaptability, self-motivation, negotiating and mediating skills
- An ability to inspire customer loyalty as well as motivate their own team members to be high performing employees
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rumi Mohd at 6510 6520.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1550851)