Marketing Manager (F&B, Global Brand)
about the company
Our client is a well-known multinational corporation (MNC) within the Food and Beverage sector. They have more than a thousand stores worldwide. Being a leading F&B retailer, they are constantly seeking to expand their footprint and establish themselves as a dominant player in the market.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be taking charge of offline marketing and the running of loyalty / CRM programmes.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join the dynamic marketing team! on BTL tactics and enhancing offline marketing to support omnichannel marketing in close collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager. You will engage with designated agencies to amplify and promote the company's current loyalty program and mobile app, as well as analyze, and improve loyalty initiatives to support the organization's long-term goals.
- Develop strategies and oversee all offline marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Arrange photoshoots of new food items and, as needed, take the lead in designing a new menu
- Be in charge of all in-store marketing assets (menu boards, posters, POS Screen)
- Work collaboratively with our creative team to create briefs
- Run LTO and customer acquisition initiatives through non-digital, out-of-home channels, such as flyers, TV, radio, print, outdoor advertising
- Direct the entire loyalty program with the Senior Marketing Manager to enhance the customer experience
- Develop plans based on data analysis, and carry out continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization to maximize the lifetime value of customers.
- Put in place, monitor, and order project schedules and roadmaps for loyalty campaigns.
- Offer loyalty metric research and regular reporting to guide performance advancements.
- Co-manage the loyalty budget with the Senior Marketing Manager to maximize spending effectiveness.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Experience Required
- You should ideally have 6 years of B2C marketing experience within the F&B / hospitality / real estate sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated proven capability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast moving environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.