Marketing Manager - FMCG
- Up to SGD$144,000, excluding annual bonuses
- Domestic / Local role
Our client is an iconic and reputable organisation within the FMCG / personal care industry. Their portfolio consists of world-renowned, award-winning brands and is consumed by millions worldwide.
Reporting to the Commercial Director based in Singapore, you will be responsible to lead and drive category growth to support the company's business and brands’ objectives.
The incumbent manages the Brand Marketing to drive the development of marketing and brand strategies of assigned category in Singapore.
You will work closely with the Regional and Local Commercial Team to ensure inputs are provided strategically and timely to meet Business Objectives. The incumbent will also partner eCommerce team to drive growth market shares and increase consumer acquisition.
- Lead in brand strategy development in support of the company's business and overall brand objectives.
- Lead the development of marketing and promotions business plans, briefs and budgets with respective direct reports / Digital marketing strategy & / campaign management
- Promote the brand on various social media channels
- Measurement and reporting of performance for all digital marketing activities, eCommerce campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Drive all integrated category plans within department functions
- o Annual Marketing Plan
- o Communication Plan e.g.: 360 plan
- o Media Plan
- o Sampling Plan
- o Consumer Promotion Plan limited to NCPs.
- o Consumer Relationship & Retention Plan
- o Digital Plan targeting Upper Funnel to drive awareness and engagement across all digital touchpoints
- Collaborate and align with Trade Marketing to provide regular Channel insights, Shoppers Trend, Promo Effectiveness
- Responsible to lead and provide an overview of category and business performance during Monthly Commercial Meeting, Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Business Planning.
- Provide conclusion of findings and course of action during the quarterly Brand Health and Consumer Panels reviews.
Consumer, Competitor and Market Analysis
- Lead in analyzing category trends; encompassing market, consumer, product and competitors and recommend changes
- to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Drive profound consumer understanding to develop concepts that can better address consumers’ needs and attitude in our products, services or communications.
- Guide and add value to the team in analyzing and drawing insights from all available data and how it impacts the business moving forward.
- Drive competitors’ analysis with the team on a quarterly basis or on need basis for any change in plans or pre-emptive actions.
Partnership with Agencies
- Responsible for efficient relationship with all agencies’ partners i.e. creative, media, promotion, Public relations, event agencies through CAPE (where relevant), agencies contracts, agencies remuneration package and KPIs
- Support and manage agency pitch process with appointed agency (where relevant) and key stakeholders.
- Manage and maximize total category budgets inclusive of Trade Marketing, continuously aiming for improved
- efficiencies and cost savings while maintaining budget effectiveness to achieve objectives and plan.
Management and Leadership
- Provide leadership on brands’ guidance and direction
- Build a high performance and creative culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff and across all stakeholders.
- Manage assigned projects, prioritizes work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
- Provide clear leadership that establishes high personal ethics, walk in line of one and demonstrate leadership values
- Establish appropriate KPIs for the marketing team in line with the company's business and brand objectives.
- At least 10 years working experience with a multi-national company within the FMCG industry with strong marketing and people management experience is highly essential.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Exposure to leading partnerships with external agencies.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the local media environment and Well versed in Digital Marketing
- Essential to possess experience & knowledge in E-commerce platforms i.e. Shopee, Lazada
- Highly analytical
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )...