- Regional role
- Exposure to senior business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a SAP Master Data Management (SAP MDM) Analyst to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility includes:
- Configuring the system for MDM business processes in SAP with a focus in Material Master Data and Customer
- Managing the development and modification of global product master data that has an impact on Asia Pacific region
- Gathering requirements from business stakeholders (Supply chain, sales and marketing / commercial and etc
- Handling documentation of business requirements and analyze fit/gaps in the current global template.
- Leading Master data governance projects
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in SAP MDM.
Exposure to SAP Material Data and Customer is required for this role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with the opportunity to engage with senior business stakeholders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)