about the company
Our client is an internationally recognized A1 main contractor who is working on prestigious high-rise residential condominiums. Currently they are looking for an M&E Engineer to be based at site. Officially 5.5 days work per week. Company pays 13 months fixed salary annually with performance bonuses.
about the job
- Assist to lead in all pre-construction / tendering for M&E trades.
- Review M&E design.
- Perform measurement/quantity take-off for M&E works.
- Participating in discussions and negotiations with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate and analyse tender offers in compliances with tender specifications and local authorities’ requirements
- Preparation of cost estimates for feasibility studies.
- Prepare documentations and presentations for tender submissions.
- Position will be under Cost Engineering department based at head office
skills & experience required
- A recognised Degree / Diploma preferably in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Building Services
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in pre-construction / design / tendering /M&E QS works
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well both independently and in a team
- Equipped with knowledge of local authorities’ codes and regulations
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)