What you will be here for
- Design and develop semiconductor equipment
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfil requirements
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Analysing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology
- Evaluates final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
What you will need
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in automation design
- Must process knowledge and experience in the design of automation or semiconductor equipment.
- Must process good knowledge for 3D CAD software
- Ability to work independently with high level of motivation and communicate with all levels
- Equipment troubleshooting
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...