about the company
Our client is a global biotechnology leader in the field of mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. They’re a manufacturer of analytical instruments and solutions provider for precision detection. As part of their expansion plans in their manufacturing site, they’re now looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Design and develop Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) instruments from concept to new product introduction.
- Design and develop mechanical and electromechanical systems.
- Conduct detailed engineering analyses on components and sub-assemblies.
- Design of precision machined, plastic molded, and cast parts that are critical to function, user interface, or both while ensuring cost effectiveness and manufacturability.
- Verify product requirements and define product and design specifications for CE.
- Adhere to regulations such as ISO 13485, EN 61010-1, and 21 CFR 820.
- Interface with Marketing, Reliability, New Product Introduction, Test Engineering, and Service throughout the Development Lifecycle.
- Lead component or part level development efforts
- Mentor engineering peers
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and company safety policies, procedures and guidelines
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a hands-on environment
- Candidates must possess knowledge/experience in Capillary Electrophoresis/Liquid Chromatography and microfluidics
- Possess understanding/experience in product life cycle
- Experience with CAD tools, like Solidworks and CATIA
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...