about the company
Our client is one of the fastest-growing data center operators in the region. They provide best-in-class data center solutions. Due to the expansion of the company, currently they are looking for a Mechanical Engineering Lead APAC.
The Mechanical Engineering Lead is crucial in overseeing the design and development of both new and existing data centers in the APAC region. Their duties involve creating plans for new data centers, renovating current ones, and implementing projects with a focus on mechanical engineering expertise.
about the job
- Develop new greenfield and brownfield data centers.
- Support in the renovation of data centers and the integration of extra services into current data halls.
- Lead and collaborate within the team to develop conceptual design plans
- Prepare potential designs for prospectus.
- Manage lead design consultant and ensure the delivery of relevant designs and documentations.
- Follow relevant procedures and obtain necessary approvals.
- Develop relevant procedures when necessary.
- Resolve design and site issues.
- Cross-check other discipline designs including mechanical design.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Chartered or licensed Professional Engineer in the mechanical discipline is preferred.
- 10+ years in design consultancy or data center operators.
- Experience in hyper scale data centre, micro-electronics or other critical infrastructure is preferred.
- Willingness to travel for business trips (20%-30% travelling is required for this role).
- Experiences working in different countries / global exposure is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)...