About the company
My client is one of the leading household entertainment lifestyle brands that is also renowned internationally. They have since expanded their brand into the West and are looking further strengthen their presence in the rest of Asia-Pacific.
As part of their growth, they are looking for a driven and passionate individual to execute their membership retention , customer satisfaction strategies through regular engagement and fostering strong relationships and creating a unique customer experience.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Membership Relations , your responsibilities includes
- Working closely with management to develop and implement strategies to be aligned with overall “s business strategy and growth plans
- You will regularly engage with existing and potential members on promotional events, activities and special rates to encourage repeat business and increase revenue per member ratio
- This is done by fostering strong relationships and creating a unique and personalized experience as well as acting as the main point of contact for inquiries, concerns, feedback and ensuring that members are well informed and taken good care of
- You will be tasked with analyzing membership data and trends to identify opportunities for growth and improvement and identifying dormant members and find ways to engage them
- Track and report on key performance indicators relations to membership engagement and retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align membership programs with organizational goals and working closely with internal teams to ensure a cohesive member experience
Skills and experience required
- Experience in a similar role in entertainment, nightlife and hospitality industry
- Strong people skills with the ability to engage people of different backgrounds and cultures and being able to build and maintain relationships with members
- Ability to create personalized experience and relationships to each unique members with strong passion and desire to be in the nightlife/entertainment industry
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...