about the company
My client is the largest European food and beverage manufacturing company in the world, established for over a century. Their products are sold worldwide and have offices and factories in more than 80 countries. They also have extensive operations across Asia, including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Japan, the Philippines, and more.
about the job
- You play an important role in establishing displays and ensuring products are placed on retails shelves in an appropriate and attractive manner
- Your responsibilities will include timely replenishment of displays and rotation of all products in the retail outlets
- You are require to assist with major product launches from time to time
- You should also enjoy building good relationships with retail managers and the floor staff
skills & experience required
- With a min of GCE O Level education background
- Be physically able to lift inventory for display of products and replenish stocks
Work Location: Changi Business Park
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...