about the company
Our client is one of the most established contract manufacturers in Singapore, with capabilities ranging from design and development, in-house mold making, plastic injection molding, PCB production to full product assembly. They are looking for Process Engineers to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Oversee all technical and process activities in the thermoplastic, LSR or CMSR molding operations to ensure reject rate is kept to a minimum
- Train and develop all resources under his responsibilities to work effectively to meet department objectives
- Troubleshoot on processes and machines & to perform failure analysis on fallout from line and field return
- Oversee and provide on-the-job training for Technicians. Include scientific molding methodology for identified technicians
- Oversee and ensure timely maintenance of all molding presses and auxiliary equipment and proper records are done as per procedure
- Develop and implement all corrective and preventive actions for discrepancies and potential problems to ensure problems are contained, corrected and prevented from recurring
- Develop, plan and implement Programs and System to build and develop manufacturing capabilities within the company
- Diploma in engineering or equivalent
- Hands on experience in Molding processes highly desirable
- Experience in handling & troubleshooting of molds will be a plus
- Training will be provided for candidates with no experience
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...