about the company
Our client is a leading global solar panel manufacturer dedicated to delivering innovative and world-class solar manufacturing technology in the solar and semiconductor industry. They’re now on the look out for a highly motivated Senior/Process Engineer to join their company during this exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Be a key driver to ensure improvement, qualification and implementation of new processes/products including changes and/or new product introduction, are in-line with the overall production performance enhancement targets.
- Support production line issues with appropriate and permanent corrective solutions
- In plant expansion phase, work closely with process/equipment/technology to establish good product quality and specification.
- Support investment proposals and projects.
- Development new cell processes or optimize existing processes in Solar cell Manufacturing.
- Work with external suppliers to bring in new materials or integrate new processes into the current cell processing line.
- Work on continuous improvement projects to improve the cell efficiency and cost of a solar cell.
- Development of the bill of materials (BOM) used in the PV module, redesign of parts for cost and process improvement
- Establish, source and develop new materials, new designs and alternative vendor
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, material science or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience from the semiconductor/solar manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in product design environment
- Knowledge of product functionality of PV modules/panels would be an advantage
- Willing to work in the western part of Singapore (Tuas / Pioneer / Joo Koon) (islandwide transport provided)
Candidates with no experience but passionate in an engineering career will have training provided.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...