about the company
The client that we are partnering with is one of the world's leading bank. They are seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join their expanding team of Mortgage Bankers.
about the job
- Provide mortgage related advice to customers based on a needs analysis
- Perform credit analysis of customers
- Administer documents needed for loan processing
- Oversee the full loans process from loan assessment to loan disbursement
- Adhere to the bank's policies, compliance and regulatory procedures
about the manager/team
- Supportive managers who helps the team to strive for excellence by identifying the strengths and areas of improvement for each individual team member
- Strong team culture and support
- Self-motivated and dynamic individuals who strive in a fast moving environment
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
skills and experience required
- Minimum diploma required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- High level of resilience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales/business development/loans administration
If you're interested in the above role, click on the 'apply' function now! Alternatively, you can contact Claudia at 65103640 for a confidential discussion.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2199597)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.