Our client is hiring for Mortgage Sales Specialists to join their consumer banking division. With an excellent reputation within the banking industry, this role will provide an opportunity for individuals to join a market leading business at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Provide sound mortgage advice to clients according to their needs
- Ensure proper procedure and documentation when assessing loan requirements of High Net Worth (HNW) clients
- End to end implementation of mortgage sales process from case processing right up to acceptance of loan offers
- Establish sales networks with internal and external business partners (Business Development Managers, Relationship Managers, Property Agents and Brokers)
- Ensure adherence to operational controls, including legal, corporate and regulatory procedures to ensure safety and security of client and bank assets
skills and experience required
- Minimum local diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of mortgage sales experience will be advantageous
- Strong problem solving and good customer relationship management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, driven and resilience
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Reenie at 65103657 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 | R2198716...