about the company
Headquartered in Europe, this retailer has over 50 years of history and has a global footprint with more than 2000 mono-brand stores worldwide. Over the years, the organization prides themselves in creating products with the use of technology. With a varied product line and product diversification, the organization is set to expand and grow their global business.
about the job
Your main objective is to support the different business units within the organization with all MS D365/ AX related matters via various channels such as email and ticket system. You will be overseeing projects and ensuring that projects deadlines are met whilst managing the stakeholders.
about the manager/team
Team of 7 currently and you will be reporting to the senior Technical Manager.
skills and experience required
You will need to have min bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields. Other requirements are as follow:
- Min 3 years of experience in a techno functional role.
- Hands on experience in MS 365 suite of followings is a must.
- Stakeholder management skills and taking initiative would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working in Agile teams would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working with Jira would be highly advantageous.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send your CV to issac.chen(@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested in the position and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss further.