about the company
A leading credit rating and research agency, with presence across the globe, providing a holistic perspectives on corporates and financial institutions.
about the job
- To manage a portfolio of NBFIs in the South Asia and South East Asia, providing support on research and rating exercises, as the primary / secondary credit analyst.
- Attending to external engagements and taking the lead on presentations when required.
- Conduct market analysis and issuers’ analysis for research publications.
- Keeping abreast on key credit development, supporting on periodic issuer reports, in addition to handling new mandates for research reports
- Any other duties or projects assigned.
about the manager / team
This is a new headcount, and you can look forward to be part of a lean and nimble team with dynamic individuals.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics, Finance or related.
- 5+ years of related working experience, with prior credit analysis exposure in analysing FI and/or NBFI counterparties or in an external audit function with one of the Big 4s.
- Strong working knowledge with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with good communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.