about the company
Founded in 1988, my client is a statutory body with the vision of promoting and developing the legal industry in Singapore. They set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through development thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions.
about the job
- Implement OAUTH2/ OIDC-based Identity & Access Management systems to drive the adoption of an SSO experience for our customers;
- Design & develop the Payment Gateway to support an integrated and delightful purchasing experience for the group;
- Implement enterprise integration patterns using a message/ integration bus to create a reusable framework for future applications;
- Write high quality & maintainable code with test automation incorporated to maintain a high-quality code culture;
- Work with the infrastructure team on deploying, scaling and performance optimization to maintain our Service Level Objectives;
- Champion continuous improvement to the quality of solutions delivery using agile practices, CI/CD toolchain and automated testing frameworks to ensure quality and time-to-market;
- Be the subject matter expert providing consultation & guidance in your areas of expertise to become the valuable go-to expert;
- Keep abreast of the latest development in the modern web application, cloud and security landscape to broaden skills and develop other areas of expertise.
skills and requirements needed
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimally 2 to 3 years of modern web applications development experience;
- Experience in harnessing open-source software packages for project needs taking into consideration the license & support;
- Experience in CI/CD and test automation;
- Experience in agile development methodologies;
- Independent, proactive and willing to learn individuals.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.