about the company
Our client is a fintech company that specializes as a payments platform provider that assists global businesses securely accept payments across online, mobile and offline channels. Headquartered in Singapore, their active presence allows them to operate across more than 20 countries globally.
about the job
- Gather business requirements and perform detailed impact assessment
- Document technical designs and perform the full SDLC in accordance to company’s architecture standards
- Develop codes and perform code reviews to ensure high levels of application performance
- Take charge of testing activities to ensure seamless development processes
- Track bugs during testing processes and perform retesting accordingly
- Provide upgrade and enhancements to applications as required
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a .NET developer
- Good knowledge of OOP and the Microsoft stack: C#, ASP.NET, MVC/.NET Core, WebAPI, Webservices, Entity Framework.
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS (MSSQL, MySql, Aurora, etc.) and stored procedures is a must.
- Knowledge on Docker and Container, and microservices.
- Knowledge of NoSQL.
- Knowledge of ReactJS.
- Positive minded with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )