- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization in an end-user environment
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry and with a presence of more than 50 years in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a junior Network Administrator to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance and support for all networks and systems which includes firewalls, routers, network switches, wifi and VPN.
- Assist in managing projects that are related to network
- Attend to all network issues and provide level 2 and 3 support
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance for network and managing the procurement processes
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 4 years as a network administrator. Candidates should also be comfortable working in an outdoor environment as it is required for the role.
CCNP certification would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and a stable organization and also have the opportunity to have exposure in various technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)