(12 months renewable agency contract role)
about the company:
our client is a leading financial institution that provides a wide range of banking and treasury services. With the constant growth in business, the company plans to expand their project team to support the bank's technology infrastructure.
about the job:
- Manage and upkeep the Enterprise and Regional LAN and WAN network infrastructure, including Data Centre network, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Network link/load balancers, and other internet enabling technology and appliances. Activities can include device management lifecycle, inventory documentation, budgeting, capacity and performance planning etc.
- Participate and contribute in network architectural planning and design whilst engaging key project stakeholders for built and delivery.
- Lead network projects and delivery end-to-end, from requirement gathering, design, build, execution and ensuring the successful hand over to operational support.
- Participate in service recovery to reduce system downtime and impact to internal users and external customer.
skills and experience required
- More than 5 year’s relevant working experience in managing large, complex LAN/WAN networking/security platform.
- Experience in configuring, analyzing and diagnosing network/firewall components and telecommunication links.
- Strong technical analytical and engineering competencies with hands-on experience in managing routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliance, Web proxy, link and load balancers, IP Telephony, ACE servers, WiFi, DNS/DHCP systems, Network management tools and etc
- Working experience on emerging technologies such as SD-WAN, SD-A, SASE and Micro-segmentation, and cloud platform such as AWS, Azure and GCP. Experience in scripting and network automation.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)