about the company
The organization is a renowned information and communication technology enabler with a global clientele. Leveraging on new technologies to be the key partner and solutionist to businesses and solve the challenges faced.
about the job
Your responsibilities would include assisting in project rollouts, providing maintenance for stakeholders and to ensure that the different network platforms are able to meet product specifications and operational requirements. You will be required to liaise and work with stakeholders based in China.
skills and experience required
You will need to have min bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields. Other requirements are as follow:
- Min 3 years of related work experience.
- Hands-on experience in routers (eg. Cisco) and LAN switches are a must.
- Experience in installing UNIX/Linux server is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electronic Engineer or similar qualifications.
- Vendor management experience would be highly advantageous.
Kindly send your CV to issac.chen(@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested in the position and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss further.