- Exposure to latest technologies
- Permanent role with an end user environment
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Network Security Engineer (firewall), Asia to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, your role involves:
- Supporting/troubleshooting and implementation of network security devices such as firewall devices across Asia
- Configuring and streaming firewall rules
- Assisting in general network support for WAN and LAN
- Establishing service level management practices to ensure that the level of service from external service providers are defined and being adhered to
- Developing and maintaining documentation related to networks
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 years of experience in network security/firewall. You should have proven exposure in Cisco devices such as routers and switches. Proven track record of working in end user will be of added advantage. Candidates who have assist in managing infrastructure projects across Asia will be highly preferred.