- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization
- Exposure to wide range of technologies
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry and with a strong presence within the APAC region. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Network Security Lead/Specialist to join their team to drive and implement improvements for the network and security of the organization.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Designing and implementing secure network architecture which includes developing and designing network architectures that incorporate robust security measures to protect against unauthorized access, data breaches, and other potential threats.
- Configuring and managing network security devices: Configure and manage firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, virtual private networks (VPNs), and other network security devices to ensure optimal protection and performance.
- Conducting risk assessments and vulnerability testing: Assess the network infrastructure for potential vulnerabilities and conduct periodic vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify and address security weaknesses.
- Documentation and reporting: Maintain accurate documentation of network security configurations, incidents, and procedures, and provide regular reports on security status, risks, and recommended improvements.
- Actively engage with a range of technologies, prioritizing network and security aspects.
- Investigate networking technologies and topologies by conducting proof-of-concepts.
- Develop and revise documentation intended for reference or deployment in regional offices.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience as a Network Security Specialist with experience in designing and implementation of networks and firewalls.
Knowledge in hyper-converged infrastructure would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and a stable organization and also have the opportunity to have global exposure and travel for various projects when needed.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.....