- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization in an end-user environment
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the financial services industry and with a presence of more than 50 years in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for 2 headcounts of Network Specialist/Network Engineer (Global) to join their team with the knowledge in network DevOps and to create innovative solutions.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Responsible to setup and implement network infrastructure which includes LAN, WAN, security systems (NAC, Firewall and DDoS) and proxy infrastructures (on prem and cloud)
- Responsible to maintain the documentation of implementation of network infrastructure
- Responsible for network project implementation, upgrades and network optimisation
- Establishing service level management practices to ensure that the level of service from external service providers are defined and being adhered to
- Supporting and maintaining infrastructure operations
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 to 8 years as a network specialist with a DevOps mindset and team-oriented. Prior experience in Cisco ACI, SD WAN, CI/CD, Terraform is required for the role.
Knowledge in cloud networking and CCNP, CCIE certifications would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and a stable organization and also have the opportunity to have global exposure and travel for various projects when needed.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....