- Stable Organisation
- Attractive Salary Package
About the company
Our client is a Global MNC with a well-established presence of more than 50 years with more than 10,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Networks Specialist to be a part of their team.
About the Job
- Implementing IT network systems while driving the design, procurement and implementation of IT network projects.
- Collaborating with regional teams on network project implementation while providing operational troubleshooting when necessary.
- Providing subject matter expertise across routers, switches, network security and network operations.
- Identifying areas of enhancements for current network designs so as to enhance reliability, performance and security.
- Coordinating with vendors on circuit management, this includes new installation, troubleshooting etc.
Skills and Experience Required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in an IT Networks role with a strong experience in managing network operations, projects and design of networks.
You should have a good working experience on LAN / WAN / Wi-fi coupled with a good experience with network monitoring/configuration tools.
In addition, you should also have a good experience working with Network Security related technologies such as firewall, switches, checkpoint etc.
Any professional certification in CCIE is advantageous or exposure to data centre networking is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Networks Specialist. You will get the opportunity to run both Network Operations and Projects on a regional scale while being exposed to the latest Network tools and technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)