I am working with a leading options derivatives trading platform startup that empowers institutions and individuals to trade options that are settled by smart contract. Series A startup with high growth potential!
• Build and deploy server-side applications with NodeJS to provide high performance APIs for financial asset trading.
• Continually improve the robustness, security and stability of existing APIs to support the ongoing trading functionality.
• Create new APIs to the existing platform to support various products/services.
• Management of source code change control, configuration management and process for build/deployment of code.
• Prevent, identify and resolve any anomalies from backend.
• Troubleshooting and fault isolation to restore service when necessary.
skills and requirements
• Min 2 years of substantial Node.js development experience.
• Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available e.g. Express.
• Strong expertise in API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) design and development.
• Experience working in database like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
• Hands-on experience in test automation and test-driven development.
• Strong Linux administration and development experience in NodeJS, and other Web technology.
• Experience with one or more of the following: GitHub, (AWS), Elasticsearch, Redis, Microservice architecture, Lambda, Docker, etc.
• Monitor, continuously improve performance, cost optimization, operation, administration, CI/CD processes.
• Experience in version control, release (GitHub) and unit testing such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)