12 months renewal contract
Located along Anson Road
full benefits paying up to $4400
about the company
My client is a chemical company looking for a business Assistant, You will be working closely with different stakeholders.
about the job
repoting to the business Director and Liaise with general key administrative personnel with the following responsibility :
Provide receptionist services
• Maintain and upkeep of the office phone system, equipment, electrical appliances.
• Handling and distributing incoming/outgoing local and international mails
• Liaise with the landlord for building maintenance (i.e. electricity, water supplies, air-con
• Maintaining office itself - equipment, pantry and room management
• Facilitate payment to vendors
• Redirecting corporate letters of L/C to corporate bank
• Provide travel/visa & hotel arrangement including VISA (CWT)
• Other administrative duties assigned by Directors
• Heavily supports HR and CSR teams in organising engagement activities
skills and experience required
You should have minimally least 3-5 year of relevant experience in a corporate environment. You need to be indepedent, enjoy handling event and good organisational skills.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039