about the company
We are partnering with a Bank that has a strong presence in Asia.
about the job
- Perform and review Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for newly onboarded clients and periodic reviews.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Front Office, Compliance) and advise on KYC CDD requirements, ensuring there are no discrepancies in the documents/ information collected.
- Perform name screening on the Bank's clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory developments and ensure internal policies are updated.
- Assist to implement new policies and processes.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 3 - 6 years of client onboarding/ periodic review experience in a Corporate/ Private Banking space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player who is able to work independently when required to
- Familiar with KYC/ AML regulatory requirements
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at stella.tanxq'@'randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R22106517)