- Global exposure
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Remote working
About the company
Our Client is a well-established MNC and one of the market leaders within their industry. They have a global footprint across 24 countries. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a new One Identity Access Management Support Engineer, a global role to provide technical support to customers.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Responsible to manage service request and any escalations
- Work closely with the global team to provide support for the end-users
- Participate in activities relating to product improvement and demand reduction
- Provide a high quality service delivery experience to the internal and external stakeholders
- Invest in the Knowledge Centered Methodology (KCS) and contribute to the Support Portal
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Identity Access Management Support. Experience in Active Directory support (Level 1,2,3) and SQL Server are required for the role.
Prior experience in 2FA and SSO is an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with global exposure. You will get the opportunity to also be exposed to the latest technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.