about the company
Our Client is a global leader in corporate and investment banking offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They strongly believe in supporting employee’s professional development and career growth and have invested in employees’ wellness with benefits and programs.
about the job
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for processing Corporate Actions events relating to Equity and Fixed Income products
- Work closely with stakeholders on Corporate Action issues.
- Attend to reconciliation breaks in accounts on a daily basis
- Ensure that all queries are attended to and investigated promptly
- Assist in proposing and implementing of improved processes
- Participate in project initiatives
about the manager/team
You will be working alongside a competent group of team mates to grow and learn.
skills and experience required
- Min. Bachelor Degree holder
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Corporate Actions, Equities, Fixed Income products
- Strong time management skills required to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent team player with an eye for detail
- Independent and motivated to excel
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...