about the company
Our Client is a global leader in corporate and investment banking offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They strongly believe in supporting employee’s professional development and career growth and have invested in employees’ wellness with benefits and programs.
about the job
- This role sits with the business management support team to drive strategic initiatives
- Your main responsibility includes management support and reporting, business strategy and planning, change management, training, initiatives, data & analytics and risk governance
- Point of contact for Business & Management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on project deliverables
- Contribute to new processes and drive change management
skills and experience required
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant experience/ project management experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Independent and motivated to excel
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...