about the company
My client is a Hong Kong based company that also known as a leading pan-Asian retailer. The group operates in 13 countries and territories, with over 10k outlets and employ some 216k employees.
about the job
In this role, you will be assigned to one of the warehouses in Tampines and be responsible for the daily shipping operations, as well as the development of the production line management team.
- Supervise a team of transport supervisors, dispatch marshallers, and drivers to ensure smooth delivery operations
- Coordinate with stores on transport arrangements on special projects and ad-hoc requests
- Design the transport processes and implement any potential improvement projects
- Manage transport vendors in daily operations and resolve operational issues
- Conduct operational analysis, planning, and scheduling for transport-related matter
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in handling logistics and warehouse activities
- Familiar with Transport/Warehouse Management Systems will be an advantage
- Candidate with a Class 4 license will be an advantage
- Good leadership abilities to motivate and manage the team effectively
Work Location: Tampines, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...