about the company
My client is a Hong Kong based company that also known as a leading pan-Asian retailer. The group operates in 13 countries and territories, with over 10k outlets and employ some 216k employees.
about the job
In this role, you will be assigned to one of the warehouses in Jurong and be responsible for day-to-day warehouse operations, as well as the development of the line management team.
- Lead a team of supervisors and assistants/contractors in their daily work activities to ensure smooth delivery operations
- Achieve smooth execution for various functions such as, customer accounts handling with zero complaints, and operating warehouse operation at cost-saving with maximum productivity and great efficiency
- Maintain inventory physical stock and keeping track of damaged goods at 100% accuracy, and escalate unresolved discrepancies/ issues to immediate superior for further actions
- Practice and engage safe work procedures, identify potential hazards, and recommend
- improvements to standard procedures
- Take charge of monitoring and taking disciplinary actions on subordinates with poor performance and attendance
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in handling logistics and warehouse activities
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS office – Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Willing to work in cold room environment
Work Location: Fishery Port / Penjuru (Cold room environment) Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...