about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Operations Manager to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- Oversee daily operations, order management systems, order scheduling systems, and managing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage and set up an efficient last-mile distribution network in Singapore focused on delivery costs and service quality delivered in accordance with KPI targets
- Implement and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key logistics processes in distribution hubs and third-party logistics (3PL) partners
- Manage reverse logistics in support of after-sales activities, including the return, restocking, re-selling, scrapping, and recycling of products
- Identify areas for improvements across our entire logistics chain, ranging from our internal tools and processes to 3PL SOPs and practices, balancing efficiency, cost, and service quality
- Manage and control all 3PL providers in accordance with service agreements. Lead periodic Operations Reviews to review complaint logs, stock count results, and actual performance against agreed KPIs
- Source, evaluate, recommend, and sign new 3PL providers, including the design of RFIs, RFPs, and negotiation of terms
- Plan and ensure both our internal team and external 3PL operations have the capacity to fulfil KPI targets
- Manage and control logistics costs within all areas of remit, problem-solving areas that are outside normal parameters, and implementing corrective action plans and cost-saving measures
- Maintain current logistics and eCommerce industry-specific knowledge of the supply market, emerging players, cost and service trends, amongst other industry-driving forces in Singapore
- Work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams to review and optimise sales forecasts, demand-supply plans, and inventory control
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics
- Experience in setting up last mile distribution networks is a plus
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for any further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505...