about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Operations Manager to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- Responsible for leading a team in the management of warehouse operations to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards.
- This may include managing the warehousing and inventory management system, physical distribution operations, implementing logistics technology, customer liaison and relationship, organization development and training.
- Lead and manage the logistics operations to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards
- Develop operational performance, financial goals, and growth plans through effective solutions development
- Defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations; counsel’s employees on performance
- Defines requirements for operation and ensures the implementation of new strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed requirements & customer expectations.
- Regularly reviews performance expectations with leadership team. Providing expectations, performance planning, feedback to team members.
- Responsible for the training & development and performance discussions with staff.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree in Logistics/Business
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in related functions
- Good working knowledge of the following operations areas – domestic distribution,warehouse management, inventory planning, transportation management and logistics execution systems.
- Proven transportation /logistics / supply chain management knowledge
- Superior customer relationship management skills
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for a further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505...