about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Operations Manager to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- Responsible for leading a team in the management of warehouse operations to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards.
- This may include managing the warehousing and inventory management system, physical distribution operations, implementing logistics technology, customer liaison and relationship, organization development and training.
- Lead and manage the logistics operations to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards
- Develop operational performance, financial goals, and growth plans through effective solutions development
- Defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations; counsel’s employees on performance
- Defines requirements for operation and ensures the implementation of new strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed requirements & customer expectations.
- Regularly reviews performance expectations with leadership team. Providing expectations, performance planning, feedback to team members.
- Responsible for the training & development and performance discussions with staff.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree in Logistics/Business
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in related functions
- Good working knowledge of the following operations areas – domestic distribution,warehouse management, inventory planning, transportation management and logistics execution systems.
- Proven transportation /logistics / supply chain management knowledge
- Customer relationship management
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for a further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505...