about the company
Our client is an energy company, focusing on electricity production and oil trading services. The company’s core business functions includes energy retailing, utilities services and storage tank leasing.
about the job
- Functional, communication and organization skills, with a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates·
- Ability to provide and review functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, forms, and reports to support business requirements
- Ability to understand business requirements and provide technical and functional solutions.
- Resolve complex issues and be part of the level 1 support team.
- Ensure integrity in the user delivery process
- Knowledge sharing across peer group
- Clear & timely communication internally, as well as externally with partners
- Understand business processes and be able to suggest improvements in current processes with the use of the application
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- Experience on CC&B 2.4 (and higher)
- Experience on doing CC&B technical upgrade
- Driving the client to a recommended solution and owning the delivery.
- At least 6 years overall relevant experience, including 4 years in consulting or services
- Successful full lifecycle implementation experience
- At least 3 yrs experience of Java Development within the Oracle CC&B Framework
- At least 1 yr experience of CC&B Configuration Tools and Groovy scripting
- Familiar with business operational support
- Preferably has experience developing reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )