about the company
Our client is a global leader in consumer electronics such as lifestyle audio & visual electronics, connected car systems and products as well as enterprise automation solutions. They’re now looking for a Spare Parts Warranty Coordinator to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Manage and support the supply of spare parts required for after sales service warranty
- Manage General Order Management including order entry, backlog management, coordinating of material shipments etc
- Interact with regional distributors and address spare parts inquiries
- Collaborate with Global & Regional Spare Parts teams to ensure spare parts order fulfillment, maintain spare parts quality, resolving MOQ issues and address distributors' feedback
- Liaise with the warehouse's outbound team to coordinate outbound shipment arrangements.
- Liaise with freight forwarders to ensure competitive pricing and arrangements.
- Handle in-warranty/out-warranty exchange requests
- Generate credit notes for distributors after approval of RMA warranty claims.
- Coordinate closely with Service centers, call centers and the Global Technical Support and Quality Team to address warranty matters.
- Maintain the APAC customer service flow for uploading into Salesforce
- Support the Customer Service Manager in preparing slides and handling project-related tasks.
- Diploma in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in spare parts and/or customer service management would be preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must
- Working knoweldge of RMA/handling warrantry claims would be highly desirable
- Prior experience from the consumer electronics/FMCG industries is highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...