- Strong top down mandate to drive Cyber and Information security Roadmap and Vision
- Opportunity to work in a highly diversified team to shape and drive Cybersecurity within an ICS/OT Setup
About the company
Our client is an established company. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new OT Cyber Security Risk Manager to be based here in Singapore.
About the Job
Your responsibility involves:
- Assist in the development of essential strategies and standards for cyber security in operational technology (OT) systems, and support the implementation of these frameworks and standards across the entities worldwide.
- Support the development of cyber security strategies, policies, standards, and guidelines aimed at managing cyber security risks and safeguarding OT systems from cyber threats.
- Aid in defining roles and responsibilities for managing OT cyber security risks, including identifying specific responsibilities and accountabilities in the application of OT cyber security strategies, policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review policies, standards, and guidelines, considering existing cyber operating environment and threat landscape.
- Develop procedures and controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Company OT cyber security policies and standards.
- Streamline policies and processes between OT and IT cyber security functions.
- Provide advisory support on practical measures to address and mitigate OT cyber risks.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience OT Security focusing in IT security Compliance. You should also have a good experience working with security in an Industrial Control systems environment.
Whats on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with ambitions to scale up their IT security capabilities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...