about the role
As an associate consultant in Randstad, you will be working directly with a Manager and/or Senior Consultant within the team. You’ll gain market intelligence and insights through various business activities and gamified competitions. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn about our unique and holistic approach towards talent recruitment, participate in market mapping projects, candidate management as well as the interview control process.
Even as a junior employee, you’ll receive equal opportunities and exposure to participate in client meetings with companies in professional services, banking & financial services, accounting & finance, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics & supply chain, property & real estate.
You’ll get to:
- initiate a range of talent sourcing activities, such as advertising job vacancies, networking and conducting referrals to build a regular supply of future-ready candidates for your clients.
- develop and manage the end-to-end recruitment process through effective sourcing, screening, qualifying and preparing candidates; organising job interviews and negotiating remuneration packages to ensure clients’ expectations are met.
- gather and share market trends and insights about salary benchmarks, in-demand skills and trending jobs with clients and candidates to facilitate the recruitment process.
- collaborate with colleagues and inter-teams to create new lead generation opportunities.
skills and experience
- Degree in any discipline
- 1 year of client servicing/sales background
- Self-motivated individual who are goals- or result-oriented
- Collaborative, engaging and innovative
- Has a lifelong learning attitude and curious about the elements impacting the local labour market
- Exceptional at creating opportunities and influencing outcomes
- Commercially- and digitally-savvy
- Excited to build a meaningful career in the recruitment industry
To apply online, please use the 'apply' function or email your resume to francine.wong(@)randstad.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (EA: 94C3609/R22104071)
about the company
Randstad is the world’s largest talent company and a partner of choice to clients. We are committed to providing equitable opportunities to people from all backgrounds and help them remain relevant in the rapidly changing world of work. We have a deep understanding of the labor market and help our clients to create the high-quality, diverse and agile workforces they need to succeed. Our 46,000 employees around the world make a positive impact on society by helping people to realize their true potential throughout their working life.
We offer various healthcare and well-being benefits to ensure that our employees are taken care of. Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you’ll have access to performance bonus, extensive learning & development programmes and customised individual development plan to fast-track your career with us. As you grow with us, you’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other teams and markets.