about the company
My client is one of the most established M&E companies in the industry, they have participated in big scale government projects in Singapore. They are currently looking for Electrical Engineers providing customised solutions tailored to each different client.
about the job
- Plan and design cable supporting and cable routing based on site plan layout.
- Prepare and submit paperwork (RA, PTW, MOS,etc.), handling and monitoring the progress of the project.
- Provide solutions to improve work methods.
- Train and supervise workers and advise on job activities to be carried out on time
- Ensure work methods are applied correctly and take responsibility for the safety aspects on the job on-site.
- Ensure good coordination and communication between your work team, customers, other departments and owners when work is carried out.
- Coordinate and support drafting team and liaise with main contractors/ subcontractor/ site engineers on overall MEP services
- Liaise with respective vendors/subcontractors for equipment/material submission approval and checking of submittal by vendors/ subcontractors before submission
- Supervise site works to achieve good quality and progress
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959