about the company
Randstad is a global leader in the human resources services industry and we specialise in talent match and workforce management solutions. The finance team at Randstad Singapore supports both Malaysia and Singapore businesses.
Come and work for one the world's largest HR services company, widely recognised as a global
fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, and professional Finance Intern to join our community.
about the job
Assist and support the accounting team on:
- audit and tax process
- implementation of new processes to improve reporting effeciency
- improve reporting file for better and clearer overview
- projects such as setting up process flows and overviews
- adhoc reports & analysis
skills and experience required
- currently studying Accounting, Finance or Economics
- driven and passionate about getting results
- proactive and solution focused
- has strong commercial acumen
- competent with Google Mail, Excel, Microsoft Office
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Verine Lim at verine.lim(@)randstad.com.sg