about the company
Randstad is the world’s leading HR solutions agency that is passionate about making work meaningful. We thrive on delivering our award-winning and tech-led HR solutions to employers from start-ups to global multinational companies.
In Singapore, we are made up of more than 100 individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and work experience to offer different perspectives to build the local talent pool. Our specialised teams collaborate to match PMET talent with employers across key economic sectors including IT, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing & supply chain, construction & property, engineering, accounting & finance, sales & marketing, corporate secretarial support and HR.
In 2020, Randstad Singapore was recognised in the industry for:
- Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency Singapore - Global Banking and Finance Awards
- Best Use Of Technology Excellence Award - HRD Awards Asia
- Employer Of Choice Excellence Award - HRD Awards Asia
about the role
As a recruitment consultant, you are responsible for delivery of high quality candidates and contract/permanent placements covering specific and focused job profiles within our technology clients
- build up your specialist vertical in the field of high demand talents in technology.
- formulate a client and candidate development plan, together with the manager, to support the achievement of personal sales targets.
- initiate a range of sales and marketing activities, in accordance with the client and candidate development plan, to attract business.
- develop and maintain trusted relationships with clients to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities and to identify new leads
- keep abreast of and analyse market and sector developments to support the provision of high quality advice to clients.
skills and experience
- University degree / diploma or equivalent
- Min 2 years in a 360 recruitment environment or strong IT background
- Able to consistently meet individual targets on monthly basis
- Exceptional at creating opportunities and influencing outcomes
- Commercially- and digitally-savvy
- Motivated and driven to produce consistent performance
culture and benefits
Randstad Singapore is a people-first organisation. We go above and beyond to ensure that every employee feels empowered to make and drive change, while looking after their physical and mental health.
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to medical insurance benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development programme and a customised individual development plan to fast-track your career with us. As a global HR company, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other teams and markets as you grow with us....