about the company
Randstad is the world’s leading HR solutions agency that is passionate about making work meaningful. We thrive on delivering our award-winning and tech-led HR solutions to employers from start-ups to global multinational companies.
In Singapore, we are made up of more than 100 individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and work experience to offer different perspectives to build the local talent pool. Our specialised teams collaborate to match PMET talent with employers across key economic sectors including IT, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing & supply chain, construction & property, engineering, accounting & finance, sales & marketing, corporate secretarial support and HR.
In 2020, Randstad Singapore was recognised in the industry for:
- Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency Singapore - Global Banking and Finance Awards
- Best Use Of Technology Excellence Award - HRD Awards Asia
- Employer Of Choice Excellence Award - HRD Awards Asia
about the role
As a Researcher, you are responsible for sourcing professional candidates for your managers’ client briefs, while also conducting a number of administrative duties that will enhance productivity for your team and gain you valuable insight into your market specialism and best practice recruitment processes.
- Responsible for sourcing of candidates through Internet advertisements, database, and LinkedIn
- Analyse resumes and LinkedIn pages to engage qualified candidates.
- In a short listing assignment you may conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to the client's needs.
- You will be responsible at times for market research and market mapping assignments to populate important candidate pools
- Data integrity is of utmost importance so you will be required to add, edit and update all relevant informations in the Stratos database as instructed
- Compliance is also of utmost importance so you will be required to undertake some administrative duties such as reference checks, personal data collection and submission of MOM data requirements as instructed by your manager
skills and experience
- Knowledge of social media and internet search
- Ability to independently manage a variety of tasks at any given time
- Demonstrated evidence of solid time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships and candidates (eg. interview timings, addresses, resume informations etc)
culture and benefits
Randstad Singapore is a people-first organisation. We go above and beyond to ensure that every employee feels empowered to make and drive change, while looking after their physical and mental health.
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to medical insurance benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development programme and a customised individual development plan to fast-track your career with us. As a global HR company, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other teams and markets as you grow with us....