about the company
Our client is a market leading Banking & Financial Services MNC, currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist.
about the job
Reporting to the Payroll Lead, you will be responsible for the processing of Payroll for the Singapore office (headcount: 600-800). You will manage monthly payroll administration with a Payroll vendor, including taxes, CPF, payroll reports, maintaining of payroll data in the system, claims reimbursement, and ensuring timely processing and compliance. You will also participate in process improvements/ streamlining, automation, and other payroll initiatives.
- Location: CBD
- Permanent role
- Attractive bonus and benefits
- Salary will commensurate with experience
skills and experience required
- Ideally at least 3 years of experience in payroll processing
- Experience in managing payroll vendor will be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, ppt)
- High integrity in handling confidential information
- Strong knowledge in local employment act
- Experience using SAP SuccessFactors or working in Banking & Financial Services industry will be advantageous but not a requirement
If the above describes you, please apply.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)