About the company
A market leading Payroll Software firm is currently recruiting for Payroll System Consultant to join their dynamic team. They are one of the leading software firm in business sectors, the organization’s increased commitment to its employees and has raised a new role. They offer attractive package salary $8000 per month + attractive benefits.
About the role
This exciting role would require you to report to a Payroll Consultant Lead. You will be responsible for implementing payroll software platform with customers. This is an exciting role as you will be working with various customers that are not experts in payroll processing and legislative requirements but you will help and guide them through interactive and creative training process. Your role will also include but not limiting to:-
- Design and deliver training to client in workshop format.
- Assist clients in the implementation of payroll projects based on payroll best practice.
- Assist with troubleshooting and client enquiry; coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery.
- Gather client feedback during implementation and contributing to the payroll software process
- Work closely with the product team in product development through testing, contributing client’s feedback and payroll expertise.
Skills and experience required
The successful candidates will degree educated with 3 to 5 years progressively responsible for payroll software implementation experience. Have a good understanding of different payroll software and deep knowledge of current legislative for payroll requirements. Good verbal communication including stakeholder engagement and management.
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Alternatively please contact Kathy on 6510 7404.( EA: 94C3609 / R1110436)...